Thursday, July 16, 2009

Week-long Blessings:)

A week full of blessings, a week full of exciting, that’s how I can describe my whole week. At this very moment, I can still feel the happiness that marked my heart. Here’s the start of my week long blessing.



June 29, 2009, Monday, was my 18th birthday. Luckily, Miriam College doesn’t have classes every Monday and I don’t have meetings either. So I spent time with my family on that special day of my life. I failed to attend mass but I was still blessed. My family woke me up by splashing water all over my body. When I opened my eyes, there was a cake with candles and they were singing “happy birthday.” We ate breakfast together until my two sisters went off to school. For our lunch, we ate at Palaisadaan with my mom, dad and my youngest sister. It was just the four of us but it truly made my day. After eating, we went straight at home to rest and to do things for my birthday celebration. Around 3-4 in the afternoon, a good friend of mine visited me at home, greeted me and gave me a special gift that he made – bouquet of lollipops. In my 18 years, I never received a real bouquet so I was so happy when I saw his gift. In addition to that, lollipop is my simple joy so combining lollipop and bouquet made my heart melt. My lolas, tita and lolo were all happy and ‘kinikilig’ for me. Then my dad came with our foods to eat. We ate dinner all together to celebrate my womanhood.



June 30, Tuesday, was my going-back-to-Manila day. I wasn’t feeling well that after two weeks of staying with them due to my quarantine, I need to go back to Manila to catch some lessons that I’ve missed. I was sad a bit but excited too. I will see my classmates again. I thought it’ll be an ordinary school day BUT after our Journalism class (our last class), my 6sational, Alex and Avon surprised me.i saw a tarp of my face in one of the kubo in our school and when I get in, there were two boxes of pizza, a bottle of softdrinks, and a mini scrapbook. I was thankful to the highest level yet I was speechless in front of them.

July 1-3, was an ordinary day I thought. But in these days, my 6sational were busy doing a surprise for me. I thought their surprise will end last June 30 but their journey continued all through out the week. They were busy shooting, editing and making stories for me to leave them. Haha. Claps claps for them for a very successful plan.



July 4, 2009, Thursday, the BIGGEST and MOST SPECIAL NIGHT in my life happened. It was my 18th birthday celebration. It was a blast! I was full of blessings! It was not the same thing that I ever imagined. My mom and dad were so happy especially Papa. He was very emotional that day and everyone said that he was so happy. I really felt the love of everyone. I felt how special I am for those people that exert an effort in making my wish come true. Although my 6sational didn’t make it to my celebration, I felt their presence through their video presentation. Not just that! My parents had a surprise gift for me. When I opened it, it was my dream camera! Digital Single Lens Reflex or DSLR! I didn’t expect any of the two especially the DSLR because my parents made me decide whether I will be celebrating my debut or they’ll just give me the camera I want. Thankfully, I got the both! In addition to that, the party was so GREAT! My most unforgettable night will be this night! Thank you for the people who became part of my life and who guided me in the journey of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment